9.15.2010

SUCCESS!


FINALLY, is the best way I can explain this shot. This lightning got the adrenaline running again. For the past couple of years I've been trying to get a shot with lightning streaking over Jewell Hall. Well in an earlier post I mentioned finding a great vantage point but the only problem was the windows had recently been screwed shut. Luckily it was nothing that a screw driver couldn't fix. Turns out this spot was probably the greatest lightning vantage point ever. It came fully equipped with multiple windows, nice breeze and a couch to relax on while I shot. With that said, I'm really excited for this shot to complete a series of seasonal images from this spot. Let me know what you think!

Tech Specs:
MK IV- Shutter 8 seconds, Aperture f/10, ISO 250, Kelvin 3800
Pocket Wizards Transmitter
Bogen Magic Arm and Clamp

No comments:

Post a Comment