11.11.2010

The referee

A man approached me just as I was putting the finishing touches on my camera setup before this weeks Jewell vs Park game. He seemed impressed on where we were putting the camera and asking questions about what type of pictures it would take. Of course, I had a few wireless transmitted on my laptop which I showed him. At that moment I asked him if he was a coach for Park. He responded, "No, no I'm just a referee for the women's game." Inside I laughed hysterically because I was talking to the very person that could get mad and tell me to take it down. Instead I proceeded to impress him with how sturdy it was and gave him my WJphoto.com business card. Goes to show, whether or not you know who you are talking to,  be nice and don't be afraid to strike up a conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment